Sunday, August 14, 2011

I am still here!

But was away from the world for 2 weeks on vacation.  I had such a nice time.  No phone, no internet, no cable - it was heaven.  We stayed at my Dad's cabin in Lupton, MI.  I went swimming, sunbathed, read, and went running :) 

I ran 5 times while on vacation, which I think is pretty good for me.  I mapped out a short route in the nearby state park, and it was beautiful.  There were hills, trees, a lake and a creek.  It was only 2.8 miles, and my best time was 32:35.  I was happy with that.  Running there was so peaceful, only a handful of cars, and it was so much easier to breathe!  I think the pollution in Jackson, along with some other allergen is part of my breathing problem. 

Anyway, because of my vacation, I'm a little behind in my training.  I hope to get back on track this coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment