Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feeling pretty good!

I had a decent run on Friday.  I did 5 miles, and it was hot, humid and slow, but overall, not too bad.  I think my pace was 12:38ish, which still amazes me.  I remember being stuck in the 15's and thinking I'd never get out of them!  So to do 5 miles in just over an hour, I'm happy!


I'm down to 202 as of yesterday!  96 lbs lost.  I never ever thought I'd be able to say that.   I never thought I'd be anywhere close to weighing in the 100's again.  And I have collar bones again!  I keep looking at them, and touching them - its crazy how I didnt really *see* how much weight I had gained.  I thought I pretty much looked the same, and now I look back, its obvious I didnt.  My face was so fat, but I didnt see it.  I can see it now - I have cheek bones! 


I'm planning to go running with my friend, who is so awesome to be willing to get out at 5:30 am tomorrow.  I hope that I'll be able to do it more, I really need to start running more.  The race isn't that far away, and I'm letting myself find excuses to not run as much as I really should be.  I also hope to run often on my 2 week vacation coming up.  Hopefully I can do better, and get more runs in.  I also need to work on hill training, because there are 2 major hills on the course!


I'm getting nervous, because its really not that far away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment