Friday, July 15, 2011

Doing well!

I've been actually doing pretty good this past week.  I have had only one "red" day, and it really wasn't that bad.  I didn't run as much as I should have this week, but I did get out there on Wednesday, and had a nice run with my cute husband.  He of course, had to show me up, and ran 3.75 miles in the time it took me to run 2.5 miles.  And he hasn't been running for like 2 months.  Jerk ;)

Though to think about it, to have a good week, food wise, during my period is awesome.  Usually I give in, and eat a bunch of crap.  But I didn't this week.  It probably helps that I have no money to buy a bunch of junk food. 

I'm up early because I'm going to head out on my 14 mile run in about an hour.  I hope it goes well.  And I'm excited to see once I get rid of this period bloat, if I'll be back to my weight of 202 or whatever it was.  And hopefully will get under 200 lbs within the next few weeks.  I'm done with the 200's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment