Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm doing ok

I haven't been writing much here.  Usually that means that I'm not doing well.  I am doing pretty good.  I've had a few bad meals over the past 2 weeks, but overall, I'm happy with how I am doing.

I walked most days on my lunch last week, which was good, and then did a few runs on the treadmill too.  I ran today and did 5k, and my time was 40:28 or something, but I pushed myself the last mile, and ran that last mile in just over 11 minutes, which was cool.  It was hard! 

I bought a knee strap, and OMG!  It helps so much!  I've used it twice, and have not had any knee pain while running, or much after either.  I can almost feel my knee cap start to move, and the strap guides it back into place.  I'm sure thats not exactly what is happening, but thats almost what it feels like.  I love it.  I should have bought one sooner!  I still need to work on what caused the issue - weak thighs/ass and my weight, but its nice to not have knee pain while running. 
I weighed myself the other day, and I am down to 226.2.  I started on Jan 2, and was 233.  So I've lost just under 7 lbs.  Which is awesome. 

I need to figure out my training schedule soon, because I think I'm supposed to start training for the half marathon soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment