Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I ran last night

I did 3 miles.  It was not an easy run - I was tired, having trouble breathing and my ankles were sore.  I now sit all day at work and I've found a few times that my ankles are sore when I try to run after work.  It's so annoying.  It does kind of work its self out after awhile but it can be frustrating.  It wasn't too bad last night though.

Anyway, I didn't feel GOOD during the run.  It was hard.  I did run the last mile at 5 mph, which was hard.  And thinking about that sucks because in the fall, I was running at 6 mph and it felt easy and good.  So that kind of sucks.  But, in January, I could barely run at like 4.5 mph so I'm getting faster.

But after - after I felt SOOOO good.  I had run out the stress of my day and felt amazing.  It helped me eat well the rest of the night - so that is always a good thing.

I did not run tonight, I should have, but I didn't.  I plan to run tomorrow evening on the treadmill but on Friday, it's going to be 40 and SUNNY!!  I'm totally going to run outside.   I can't wait.  I'll be in shorts!  :)

I really should post a picture of my wrist.  lol who would think you could injure your wrist on the treadmill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment