Sunday, October 26, 2014

Training Run/walk #1

Is done.  Today was the start of my 30 week journey to Bayshore 2015.  I messed up my training schedule a bit and put next weeks Sunday walk on the schedule for today but that's ok. 

I did 37 minutes of walking.  It's been awhile since I've just walked, and tried not to stress about pace and how slow I am.  I only had to do 30 mins but I figured I'd walk a little further. 

It was nice.  I'm out of shape but that's ok.  It'll come back.  I'm like strangely excited about getting into longer runs again.  I miss long runs!  I miss going out for hours on the weekend, just running.  I am going to try to follow the training guide as closely as I can.  Doing more when I can, like I did today. 

37:03 - 2.17 miles - DONE!  I can't wait to cross that off my calendar at work tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment