Sunday, August 19, 2012

What I've been up to...

I started a weight loss challenge with my chatter bitches last week, and so far I'm doing ok.  I started at 229.5 and weighed in on Friday at 228.4.  I lost a pound.  Which is good.  But I didn't eat too well Thursday, Friday or Saturday.  Which disappoints me.  I'm just so disappointed in myself that I regained weight and have not lost it yet.  It's my own fault why I havent lost it, and I hate that. 

I know what I need to do to lose weight.  I need to track my food and exercise.  But yet sometimes it is just so hard to do.  I don't know why.  I guess because it's easier to not track my food and eat unhealthy food.  It's easier to go get fast food or buy something frozen and put it in the oven.  Not that much easier, really, but still easier. 

I have been exercising more the past couple of weeks, which is good.  I did have a not so good run today though.  I was planning on doing 14 miles, which I wasn't very excited about.  I really did not want to go running, but I went anyway.  I felt good during it - I had energy and wasn't hating it.  But I did something to my Achilles on Friday, on my right leg.  Of course.  This right leg just needs to go or get healthy!  It's always causing problems.  But I don't even know what exactly I did to it.  It just hurts.  I was cleaning Friday night, and turned around and it just started to hurt.  It was sore when I started running, but it became worse and I decided to stop at mile 6.  I'll try to rest my leg and take care of it this week, so I can try to do 14 or 15 next weekend.  I hope it feels better soon.  I really don't want to NOT run or walk or do any other exercise this week. 

My long runs, though, are getting better.  Each week I have improved my time per mile, and even today was better, but it was also a shorter distance than the past few weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl i feel you. I am up to about 230 now. Being pregnant sucks. I wish I didn't gain 20lbs before I got pregnant :( As we are waiting on our pizza and wings to get delivered i swear tomorrow i am going to try to get back on track with my eating!!! We got pictures taken and I am so upset at how fat I look now! :( Good up the great work! You inspire me! With my horrible varicose veins im in pain doing no exercise. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete