Monday, August 20, 2012

Struggle, Struggle

That kind of sums of how I'm feeling right now.  I'm struggling tonight.  I'm hungry, I didn't eat the most fulfilling foods today, so I'm just struggling to NOT go into the kitchen and eat a lot of food. 

I don't know if I've posted this here, I think I have, but I have a problem with binge eating.  It's hard to deal with.  It's hard to get it under control.  It comes out more when I'm stressed or upset about something.  I don't feel any more stressed than usual right now, but it's just really hard right now. 

I am worried about my right leg.  It's still hurting, and I cant really rest it.  I'm on my feet a lot of the day at work, and it was hard today.  I had to walk oddly and slowly.  It seems to be the muscle area right below my calf that is hurting.  It's not a horrible pain, but it's there.  And I'm afraid it's going to get worse.  I'm planning to take this week off of any extra exercise to try and rest it as much as I can.
 
Which means I am going to have to watch so carefully what I'm eating this week.  Exercising helps because it gives me extra calories to eat, and I don't feel so restricted.  I wont have that :/  We also really need to go grocery shopping, so I don't really have much to chose from for dinners and lunches. 

I'm going to have a tough week.  I hope it ends up being easier than I anticipate, but I'm afraid it's going to just be really hard.  I will have to fight to not give into that binge urge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment