Thursday, January 30, 2014

1.2 miles

Ok so for an early morning run, that's kind of short and pathetic.  But it was my first morning run in a long time and I was really tired.  I really needed to run because I was super nervous. 

That day, Tuesday, I was putting in my notice at work.  I've worked at this place for 9 years.  9 years!  I've been super unhappy and really need a change.  But it's kind of scary too.  But when I think about it, running long distances used to be really scary too.  But now, it's still scary, but I know I can do it.  I am excited to make this change and I think it's something I really need. 

And also, it will make it easier for me to run.  I won't have to get up so early if I want to run in the morning and I will get home earlier so it'll be easier to run at night. 

It felt good to run in the morning again.  I just need to start doing it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment