Thursday, January 30, 2014

2 blogs in one night!

Mainly because I forgot to blog after my run on Tuesday.  Tonight I did 4.102 miles on the treadmill.  I alternated walking and running.  I would walk a song and then run a song.  I started out at 4.5 for the running songs but would increase my speed and made it up to 5.1 for the last running song.  I felt out of breath but not as bad as I thought I would at 5.1.  It totally sucks that I was running much faster just a couple of months ago but I'm already feeling stronger.  That's good, right?

But this was actually kind of fun.  Fun on the treadmill?!?!?  That's crazy! :) But it really was.  I'll have to add in incline next time to make it harder but I didn't start watching the clock on the treadmill until 49 mins.  So that's pretty good - considering usually I am tempted to look at the clock the entire time I'm on the treadmill.

I'm doing better, kind of, with my diet (diet as in what I eat, not that I'm on a "diet").  My breakfast and lunch are perfect.  And I feel full and satisfied and it's all healthy.  Breakfast has been a serving of granola, almonds and yogurt.  Lunch has been spinach salad with seeds and nuts and dried cranberries and carrots along with a yogurt and an orange.  And a cheese stick mid morning for a snack. 

And then I get home.  Then I over eat at dinner.  And then snack after.  Though I haven't snacked every single night.  But it's still hard.  I'm getting there.  Slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment