Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am still alive!

I've been busy the past few months.  Busy with school and work.  And busy avoiding eating well and exercising on a regular basis, consistently. 

Same old story.  I have let stress and work get to me.  Again.  I have been gaining and losing the same 5 to 10 lbs over the past what... year?  Year and a half?  It's been a long time.

But I'm back.  I'm on spring break (well I still have 2 weeks left of my online class) and I am going to try to get back on track.  For real.  I did really well in January when I was doing a no junk food challenge.  I was exercising and counting calories.  I was doing well. Then my period.  Of course.  That bitch.  She's always causing issues!  And I caved and ate junk food and could not get back on track.

I've been going back and forth lately with doing ok and then eating 4 packzis in one night (that was last night.  Not too sure WHY Mestills stil had them....). 

I can't keep doing this.  I'm tired of the fact that nothing fits.  That I'm in the 230s again.  That I can barely run.  I have a half marathon in April.  And I can barely run 4.5 miles.  I have a month to get in shape for it.  I need to - I want a PR! 

I started counting calories again today.  I'm toying around with the idea of making a FB weight loss page or something, but I want to try to keep this blog up to date first.  Anyway, I'm doing well calorie wise - 1550 for the day and I plan on having a snack later - frozen peaches. 

I want to get up tomorrow and run in the morning.  Thankfully I am dead tired and will probably pass out soon, so I should be able to run tomorrow morning.  I have to take the Cokes to the vet after work, so it will work better to run before work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment