Friday, March 15, 2013

Me again!

I'm back! :) So I ended up yesterday at 1850 calories for the day.  I had some issues with my dessert I had.  I kept adding things to it because it was not turning out like I wanted it too.  So the frozen peaches went into the Magic Bullet (totally awesome - you need one if you don't have one) and because I don't keep juice or anything in the house, it was impossible to blend just the frozen peaches.  I then added a pear.  That didn't help.  It blended the pear but that was it.  I then added in some yogurt.  That worked.  It turned it into a super delicious pear peach vanilla smoothie/soft ice cream.  Tonight, I'll just have the peaches and yogurt instead of adding in the pear.  They aren't quite as ripe as I like them anyway.

I am at just over 1600 calories for the day today.  I'll probably have peaches and yogurt later though.  I'm not all "green" for everything else though - my sodium has been high and other nutrients have been low. I keep forgetting to take my vitamin!  I log my food on www.nutrimirror.com, if you in the "green" it means that you're doing well, when it's red, things are either over or under. It's a good site!

I have had two decent days eating wise - I just need to work on exercising.  Weekends are easier for me because I can sleep in and work out whenever I want.  And that is the plan for tomorrow and Sunday. 

I'm super stressed about work - of course.  Things are just not going well there.  I hate my job and am just so unhappy.  It spills into other areas of my life and I just the hate and dislike take me over.  I hate that and I need to change it.  It's hard though when you HAVE to go there because there are just no other options right now.  I am hoping things work out for me elsewhere.  I really need it to. 

Oh AND!  I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up with an A- in anatomy and physiology.  Seriously awesome.  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment