Sunday, March 17, 2013

You know you're doing good....

When the loose skin starts to appear again ;)  You would think I'd be upset over the loose skin on my stomach but I am actually GLAD to see it.  It means I've lost weight.  I have too!  I weighed in today at 229.8!! :) And I lost an inch around my hips (50 in from 51 in.... yeah I have a big ass!) and a half inch around my waist (35 from 35.5), the inches I've lost since Feb 17th.

But as a recap:

Jan 1st: 241 lbs (I was really bloated)
Waist: 37 inches
Hips - 52 inches

Today, March 17th: 229.8 lbs
Waist: 35
Hips: 50

So yay!  I've lost 11.2 lbs since Jan 1st, 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips.  I'm happy to see that.  Really happy.  I'm also happy because my final grade in my anatomy and physiology class was an A!! :) I'm feeling good about things!  I'm starting to feel more like me again.  I feel like I lost "me" over the past year and a half and I'm feeling like maybe I can see myself again.  Slowly. 

Anyway, yesterday I worked out!  I did 2.5 slow miles on the treadmill and then did a 40 min work out DVD.  It's a dance workout DVD and I totally suck at any sort of dancing but it burns calories and is kind of fun.  I ended up at just over 1900 calories for the day and even had almost 300 calories I could have ate, but did not.  With my workouts, I was allowed 2200.

My plans for today are:  to get outside and run/walk 6 miles.  I have a new watch that the watch fairy sent me and I get to test it out!  I also need to finish up some homework.  But the sun is out so it can't be a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment