Friday, February 7, 2014

I forgot to write about my run last night!

It was ok - I put the pace at 5 mph and kept with it for pretty much the whole 2 miles.  I did up it near the end to 5.1 to get done a little faster.  I did have to stop a few times after a mishap with the recycling bin (lol... recycling fell all over the treadmill as I was running on it... I was dodging plastic jugs and cardboard boxes) and to turn on the overhead fan.

I think I am done with pop for awhile.  I had diet coke yesterday and omg I felt like crap last night.  I don't drink pop often - especially when I am eating well (which is not right now).  But I think the combination of the caffiene and artificial sweetener made me feel sick.  Thankfully that is not a hard thing for me to give up because I can't drink/consume a lot of caffiene because it makes me jittery unless I am using it prior and during a run and I prefer to drink water most of the time anyway.

But I felt good during my run - it was hard, that's for sure.  But I had fun.  I just hope it warms up soon (I'll take 35 and sunny!) so I can run outside more often.  It's just too cold for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment