Friday, June 24, 2011

So its been a while...

since I've updated here.  Thats probably because I totally suck, and have only been running once this week.  And it was only 2.2 miles.  And it sucked balls.  I also have not been logging my food like I should be, and gained like 10 lbs because of my period, and eating out for a few days.  Ok maybe its not ten, and I know its not a real weight gain. 

I'm just tired of it.  And just need to whine, I guess.  I hate having to log my food sometimes.  I wish I didn't have to to lose weight.  I haven't felt like running either.  But the weather has not been cooperative.

But I'm turning 30 next week.  I wanted to be UNDER 200 lbs by then, but thats not going to happen.  I need to start my 30's right, and get back to running regularly, and eating right.... and it seems like I've written this a million times.

I have a million excuses too - I wasn't at home for 3 days, I've been getting out of work late, its been hot, my dog is sick, I bought a new book (well 3, and I've read 2 of them in the past 4 days), I'm tired... I could go on. 

So yeah, thats why I've been hiding... again. 

Anyway.  I'm going for a 12 mile run tomorrow.  I am excited about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment