Monday, June 27, 2011

Went running tonight!

It was hotter than I expected, which kind of sucked ;) but overall, it was a decent run.  I did 2.5 miles, but was a little slow at 31:14, but thats ok.  I wasn't there for speed, I am trying to get back into the habit of running during the week.  I've been majorly slacking with my weekly runs, so I at least have one in this week :)
So yeah, I turn 30 tomorrow.  I've been dreading this for a while now.  lol but I'm trying to look at it in a different good light, rather than I'm getting old.  My 20's basically sucked.  Obviously.  I mean, I did get up to 298 lbs, so its pretty apparent I wasn't very happy.  So I'm going into my 30's a little smaller, a little (a LOT!) happier, which I'm hoping will be the overall theme of my 30's.  I hope to make 30 my best year.  I hope to finally get to my goal weight, as well as finish my first marathon!  And I hope to start back up at school this fall too. 

I plan on going tomorrow for a birthday run after work, and hopefully it goes a little better tomorrow night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment