Friday, May 13, 2011

Good run/Bad Run

Earlier this week I had a great run.  I did 2.2 miles in 24:33, or something like that.  It was my fastest time for 2 miles, I averaged 11:07 min/miles.  That was great. 

Today, I was supposed to only do 3 miles, but planned on going 4.5.  I ended up doing 4, and it was hard!  It was hot and humid out, and I had only had a couple hundred calories prior to it.  I had to fast for some blood work, so I had 2 pieces of hard candy and half a clif bar a little before I left for my run.  I also had a horrible cramp.  I didn't wait long enough after eating to go.  Oh well.  I averaged just over 13/min miles.  Which I guess is still faster than I was 2 years ago, or even last year.  But it was beautiful out - just a little TOO warm. 

The lilacs smelled so pretty.  The sun felt awesome on my skin.  The breeze was perfect.  So maybe it wasn't such a bad run today. 

Oh and I'm down to 203.2 lbs.  I dont even remember the last time I weighed this close to 200.  I do know I weighed 199 on 7/29/00.   So yeah, its been a LONG time!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your good/bad 4 miles and congrats on your weight! That is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete