Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a short one!

I had a nice little run this evening after work.  It was a beautiful night - though it seems like October, and not May.  I did 2.2 miles, and did it in 25:57.  I'm pretty sure that is my fastest time, which is awes.  My pace was 11:47 - which is great!! :) I love that I'm getting into the 11's!  I remember when I was happy about a run that was more than a mile, and was averaging 15's.  I'm slowly getting better.

My ankle is sore - I have stupid weak bad ankles, and my legs are sore.  I think I'm taking tomorrow off, so I can do my 6 mile run Friday morning.  But if its nice tomorrow, it'll be hard not to get out there and do something. 

I don't really have much else to write about.  Other than I have cute dogs, and a cute husband. 

Oh I cant wait to go to sleep tonight - my husband washed the bedding and made the bed.  I love clean bedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment