Saturday, April 30, 2011

Better food = better mood

I'm feeling better today.  I'm back on track with my eating, and went for a bike ride today with my husband.  Well he ran, and I rode my bike.  We went over 13 miles!  He did great!

As we were out there, I was thinking about my first bike ride almost 2 years ago, and how hard it was to go 4.5 miles, and I wanted to die after that.  And I did 13.5 today, and it was nothing.  I was going slow, for bike riding, but my husband was doing great!  I think he was running 8:30/mile, which is awesome. 

Anyway, I had a healthy good breakfast, and a healthy lunch, and just feel better.  I'm tired though because my jerk dogs didn't let me sleep in this morning like I wanted to.  :) I'm going to shower, do the dishes, and then maybe give myself a manicure, and then maybe later take a hot bath, and give myself a clay mask :) That sounds like the perfect way to spend my Saturday night, since Craig will be spending his doing nothing on the couch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment