Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Official Training Run!

I did it on Tuesday.  It was my first half hour run for the week, and I need to get at least one more in (probably tomorrow AM) and then my long run this weekend.  

I did it on the treadmill because the weather continues to be crappy.  I'm so tired of it!  I love running outside, and am just tired of the treadmill.  It was a decent run.  2.5 miles in 31:10. 

This weather is just getting to me.  I havent been eating right, and dont really care. Which is ok some of the time, but not like half the week.  Hopefully this weekend will be the turning point, and I'll be able to get outside more often.  And be more into eating well, and exercising and running regularly.  I did buy a bunch of fruit this week, so that should help.  I think I bought 4 lbs of apples, and 8 lbs of oranges!  Yum! 

My long run for this week is 3 miles, which is good.  I love that I can look at a 3 mile run, and think that its short.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment