Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wind

I had a nice run this afternoon.  I havent gone running for several days, so it was nice to get outside and enjoy nature.  My mp3 player died after one song, so I ran without music.  I did my 2nd long run, and did 4.5 miles.  I only needed to do 4, but I dont have a 4 mile route planned out around my house. 

I listened to the wind blowing through the trees, heard branches creaking from the wind.  I heard birds chirping, and fighting with each other.  I saw a hawk flying around, a couple of times, and it was carrying something it planned to eat later.  The sun was out, and it was nice to feel it on my face. 

I thought about things that have been bothering me the past couple of days.  And I came to the conclusion that people are jerks sometimes.  There is nothing I can do about it, and I dont know why I let stupid things bother me so much.  I am happy with how my life is, and I just need to remember that.  And not let stupid comments bother me and make me question my decsions and my life. 

With how windy it was today, I remembered when Erika went running last year, and was almost hit with half a tree, lol. 

I had a pretty good weekend, overall.  Yesterday I was able to sleep in until 9:30, and then spent the day reading.  It was cold and rainy most of yesterday, so it was the perfect way to spend a Saturday.   Today was equally as lazy, but at least I did get out an run :)

I've been struggling with my eating - I've been junk non stop for a few days.  Well, not NON stop, I had a few decent meals here and here.  But I need to get back on track, I want to be under 200 by the middle of May.  I'm done with being in the 200's. 

I need to go take a shower.  And my husband needs to stop watching Waterworld.  There is a reason it was like the biggest bomb of all time ;) And thats probably the reason its on ION. 

No comments:

Post a Comment