Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ever have just an ordinary day that makes your heart happy?

Thats the type of day I had today. I don't know why, I didn't do anything special. In fact, I did my least favorite thing today. I cleaned the house. I hate cleaning! It was a beautiful day out. I had the windows open, the sun was shining. I danced and sang while I cleaned, and just had a nice day. I ended the afternoon by going for a short run. 2.2 miles in 26:42. It was hot! But the breeze and the sun felt nice.

My husband was cracking me up this evening, and my dogs had "happy tails" :) They've learned the sound of laughter and always react happy to it.

We're healthy, happy, have food in our cupboards, and a roof (although crappy) over our heads. The dogs are doing well, and we're hopeful that the injections Pixie started will help with her back. I was able to sit on the couch with my legs crossed! :) The sun was shining, and it was over 80 degrees. Craig helped clean up the trails, and met someone who my Mom met at the restaurant where she works, in Traverse City. The dogs enjoyed the sunshine too, and I had Pixie chasing a stick out in the yard. Cocoa laid in the sun :) I listened to my two new favorite songs on repeat for like an hour or so, and then listened to them on my run.  

And I've lost .4 lbs this week.  207.4! 

I know that our roof is not in good shape right now, but I'm just happy about everything else, that its not worrying me. We'll get it fixed, some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment