Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've lost 90.2 lbs!

How crazy is that?  Its crazy that I let myself get to the point that losing that much weight was necesary, but when I was at my lowest point and my highest weight, I never thought I'd ever be this close to getting under 200 lbs, and almost 100 lbs lost.  I'm at 207.8 this morning.  Yay! :) And just think had I actually worked out this week, and not had 3 red days in a row, I'm sure I would have lost even more. 

But thats ok.  This past week was my last week to be lazy.  Technically I need to start training this coming week.  I need to get in at least 2 half hour runs, and then have my long runs on Saturdays.  At least the first long run is only 3 miles ;) I think I can handle that. 

I am also proud of myself that yesterday was a stressful sad day for me.  I had to rush my little Pixie to the vet, and found out she has back problems.  I was waiting all day for the vet to call me, and would have gone running, but was afraid I'd be a few miles from home when they called, and I would need to get there right away.  But you know - I didnt stress eat.  I didnt.  Often times I will, and I didnt yesterday.  I'm happy about that.  I stayed within my calories. 

I know there are times when I get frustrated with myself because I feel like I should be done already.  I should have lost more weight faster, and be at my goal weight/size by now.  I mean, I hit 298 at the end of 2006.  Its 2011.  But I'm keeping it off.  And I guess thats what really matters.  I have to remind myself its not a race or comeptition.  It doesnt matter how fast others lose weight.  This is working.  And I've learned so much about myself, and am learning how to work through my food struggles, and beat them.  I'm learning to seperate food and feelings.  I no longer call high calorie/junk food days "bad" days.  They're just "red" days.  I dont want to associate food with "bad" feelings, or feeling guilty anymore. 

Anyway, I'm feeling really good, and can now see the end in sight, and am only 8.8 lbs away from being under 200.  No longer is it 99 lbs away.  I now only have about 40 to 50 more lbs to lose, not over 130 lbs.  I've gone from a size 26 (but refused to buy ;)) to a size 16.  My goal is a size 10/12.  I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment