Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yesterday was a NON fat day!

Everyone has "fat" days - sometimes from period bloat, or whatever, and they suck.  Nothing fits right - everything is too tight, and you just want to stay in bed with a pair of pj pants and a t shirt.  I hate those days!  You just feel like your body is all wrong, and you hate it.  Or at least I do.  Granted I don't get those days often anymore, but every once in awhile I do.

Anyway, yesterday was a NON fat day!  I just did not feel fat at all.  I know I still am, but I just didn't feel it yesterday.  Nothing was too tight on me, capris I bought last year that were too small, are now a tad too big, and I wore them yesterday.  But it was more than just the clothes too.  I just did not feel fat anymore.  I think maybe my head is catching up more with my body.  I mean, I can look at myself, and know that I've lost weight, but its hard to see it and FEEL it sometimes.  Which is why I get obsessive a bit with taking pictures - because then I can put them side by side and really SEE it. 

So yay for non fat day yesterday!

AND! I saw Thumbs up Running dude for the first time this season.  And it totally made my run that much better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment