Friday, March 18, 2011

Great Week!

I had a really good week, this week.  I meant to write more, but just didnt seem to make the time to do it.

I was active, and rode my bike, walked and ran a couple of times.  I even hauled my ass out of bed at 5:30 am to run 5k on the treadmill.  That was on on Wednesday.  I also walked on my lunch that day, and rode my bike for 10 miles that evening.  It was nice!  I love having a friend who likes to do active things - it keeps me going!

I ran last night after work.  It was 70 freakin degrees yesterday!  I did 2.5 miles at the park, and felt really good.  There are times where I'm still surprsied at the fact that I'm doing all of this.  And do it outside and in public.  The park was sooo busy last night (I loved seeing all the dogs!) and I did not feel a bit self concious.  I used to be so self concious to just go to the store, let alone exercise outside.  I loved feeling the sun, and the wind on my skin.

Today I ran just 1.25 miles.  It was still a beautiful day, not as warm as yesterday, but still nice.  I'm still having my breathing issues, and completely forgot to call and make an appointment with my Dr.  I should have a full physical anyway, and will talk about possibly getting an inhalor. 

Oh and BTW..... 209.6 lbs!! :) 10 more lbs and I'll be under 200!  Yay!  I'm afraid I'll cry, and I'm afraid I wont! But to think the last time I know for sure I was 199, was THAT day.  It'll be nice to finally put all of that behind me. 

I promise to write more this coming week.  I plan to bike tomorrow, and maybe run.  And then do a longerish run on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment