Sunday, March 13, 2011

Its just too cold!

I rode my bike outside again today - it was freezing!  I'm ready for spring!  I did about 11 miles in an hour.  Slower than yesterday, but at least I got out there.  I may do a work out DVD later.   Or maybe not ;)

I plan on running tomorrow morning before work, since I work 11 to 7. 

Oh and can I say I HATE when we have to set our clocks a head an hour?  It should be done on a weekday in the middle of the day.  Not early Sunday morning.

And I lost .5 lb this week.  Or something like that.  At least it was something, right?  I exercised, but I just didn't eat as well as I could have (remember the pizza post???)  This week - I hope to be better, and hope to get under 210.  I'm at 211.4.  Even if its 209.8, I'll take it! :)

1 comment:

  1. You continue to inspire me. I'm working my way back into "good shape" but it's a long road. I'm so glad you are going strong. It gives me lots of hope that I can do it again.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete