Friday, March 11, 2011

I resisted the chocolate cake, but not the pizza!

But I resisted the chocolate cake twice!  I was so proud of myself on Thursday.  My co worker's bday was the day before, and there was a chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, and chocolate chips on top.  Yeah.  It looked really good.  But I resisted. 

I then came home to my husband who tried to cook dinner, and it was crazy!  He put a pork loin with bbq sauce in a bowl of water.  And then put ramen noodle around and on top of the pork loin.  It made no sense to me.  And then the top part of the ramen didn't even get soft - that browned and roasted and stayed hard.  It was not good.  lol, but he tried right?  Well, we ended up getting pizza.  And I had 4 pieces.  Pizza is like the one food I would eat all day, everyday if it were possible.  I can eat a ton of pizza.  At my highest, I used to eat a whole pizza myself.  I could still do it, but I don't.  So yeah.  Thursday - no exercise and 4 pieces of pizza.  Oh and 4 cookies.  Not good.

Today - much better!  I resisted the cake (again!) and am only around 1600 calories for the day.  Much better than the yesterday, and I can still have a snack.

I also went running outside tonight!  It was such a beautiful afternoon, I'm so glad I went.  I went running with my friend, so that made it that much better.  I still breathe like crap outside, but overall, it was a nice run.  We finished 2.5 miles in 30 mins, which is good for me!!  The sun was out, the geese were back, it was 40 degrees - perfect.  I could have done without the wind, but I can forgive Mother Nature for that. 

No more pizza.  Or at least not for a month or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment