Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No Energy!

I have no energy this week to do anything.  I havent ran since Sunday.  That time of the month is always so hard for me.  Endometriosis aside, it just saps all of my energy.  Nothing helps - I've tried it all! :) I did just take two Excedrin and that has caffine in it.  We'll see if that gives me enough of a buzz to get on the treadmill in a little bit for a few miles.  I need to run.  I'm stressing over things and just need to get that out of me.  I hate being stressed.  And being stressed about money sucks even more.

I ate McDonalds this morning.  It was good, but god, 150 calories for a small orange juice?  Now I remember why I dont drink my calories!  I'd rather eat 'em.  The McGriddle was worth the 420 calories ;) but that'll be my last fastfood meal for a while, I'm sure.  I had a delicious healthy lunch, and will have a healthy dinner too. 

Ok, off to mess with my play list, and then to run, and then wash the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment