Sunday, March 27, 2011

I did it

I really didnt want to run today - I was starving for some reason, and my leg was (is!) still sore and tight feeling.  But I figured something is better than nothing.  And I do feel better now.  I did 2.5 miles in 31:41.  Not too bad considering I didnt really bump it up to 5 mph and higher consistantly until 20 mins in.  The back of my left thigh is just really tight feeling.  It got a little better as the time went by, and after I ran I did stretch a little and that seemed to help.

But I did it, I got my run in today, and thats what matters.  They all arent going to be pretty, fun and thought provoking.  That what today was - just a run.  Nothing special. 

I did have a crazy dream about running a marathon last night.  I showed up unprepared, no food, no water, nothing.  And I was always running behind - and for some reason we had to stop in the middle of it to eat Thanksgiving dinner.  But I did run the first 6 miles in 58  mins or something.  So lol that was cool.  It was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment