Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wait, was that a whip?!?!

So I had a nice bike ride today.  I ended up riding just about 15.5 miles.  It was beautiful when I started out - the sun was out, birds were chirping, the sky was clear blue.  And then it got cold and windy, and cloudy!  I'm glad I was with two other people, as I would have wimped out at like 2 miles once the sun was gone!  I went with my friend, and then met someone new!  So yay!  Exercising outside, and then joining the outdoor group that E made is really helping me meet people in this area.  We saw this guy on the trail who may have been carrying a whip.  Why, I have no idea, but its Jackson.  You see weird shit sometimes.  It was hilarious though.

I did see the mean Asian lady walking her dog on the path.  Shes not really mean, she just always looks mad to be out walking her dog.  I hope to see thumbs up running dude soon - because that'll mean its Spring, and I'm out running on the bike path. 

I was supposed to run after with them, but my toes were cold, and my leg was doing that weird crampy thing it does.  It seems to do it more in the cold weather.  Its still kind of cramping up, so I'm glad I ended up not running, in that sense.  I'm way wimpier this year than I was last year.  I ran outside way more in the winter, but then maybe it wasn't as cold as it was this year. 

I'm just so ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment