Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I hate mornings

I really do hate to get up in the morning to do anything.  5 am came way to early, and when my alarm went off, I just turned it off and re set it for 5:30 am.  I did get up the 2nd time, at 5:30.  I really didn't want to, but then I thought about all the food I ate the day before (I was craving those breaded chicken sandwiches, and then tater tots, and Craig wanted Packzis... cream cheese ones at that too... so yeah, not healthy!) and dragged myself out of bed.  And ran.  I did 2.5 miles in 32 minutes.  Not too bad.  I ran most of it at 4.8 MPH, but bumped it up to 5 and 5.5 or something near the end to just get done.  It was hard at first, but once I got going, it wasn't too bad.  I think had I slept better and more the night before I would have felt better all day, but overall, considering how much I actually slept the night before, I felt ok.  And I know its because I did get up and run.

I have tomorrow off, and plan to run 5 miles.  I wish it was going to be nice tomorrow, because I'd like to run outside.  So, treadmill again, it is.  I cant wait to get back outside and run.  I was braver last year, and ran outside more in the winter, but this year, I've been too chicken. 

I just hope the dogs let me sleep in tomorrow.  And hopefully I'll be more inspired to write tomorrow, after my run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment